Explore the Spanish cities of Córdoba, Seville, Granada, and Toledo on a 5-day sightseeing tour and discover the meeting point of great civilizations. Watch an optional flamenco show, visit the last stronghold of the Moors, and much more.
Day 1 (Sunday): Barcelona – Zaragoza – Madrid
Drive through Lerida and Zaragoza, stopping in the Aragonese capital to enjoy some free time to admire the Romanesque architecture and the flow of the River Ebro. Continue to Madrid, where you will spend your first night.
Day 2 (Monday): Madrid – Cordoba – Seville
After breakfast, pass through La Mancha country, traveling towards Córdoba, where you will take a sightseeing tour of the historic city, visiting the famous Mosque and Cathedral, as well as the fascinating Jewish Quarter. Continue to Seville for dinner and your overnight stay.
Day 3 (Tuesday): Seville
Today, you will enjoy a morning city tour of Seville, visiting the Park of María Luisa, the fanciful mosaics of the Plaza de España, and the typical Barrio de Santa Cruz. Spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure, strolling along orange-scented streets.
Day 4 (Wednesday): Seville – Granada
Depart for Granada after breakfast. Upon arrival, take a sightseeing tour of the extraordinary Alhambra, with its beautiful Nazari palaces and gardens. You will also visit the summer palace of the Generalife to wander in the dreamy gardens. Enjoy dinner, before an overnight stay. This evening, you will also have the option to watch a flamenco show in a gypsy zambra at Sacromonte Square.
Day 5 (Thursday): Granada – Toledo – Madrid
After breakfast, depart for the imperial city of Toledo, where the 3 cultures of Spain – Christians, Moors, and Jews – have lived together for centuries. Wander the narrow streets, stopping at sights such as the Primate Cathedral, Church of Santo Tomé, and Plaza del Ayuntamiento. See fine examples of the characteristic Damasquino iron, inlaid with gold and silver. Continue to Madrid for the end of your tour services.
• Guided tours of Córdoba, Seville, Granada, and Toledo
• Tour escort during the entire trip
• Transportation by air conditioned deluxe motor coach
• Accommodations in selected hotels
• Daily breakfast and 3 dinners
What’s Not Included:
• Optional outings not originally contracted and which do not form part of the travel contract
• Tourist city taxes
• Airport taxes and/or arrival and departure taxes
• Vaccination certificates
• Personal extras, such as coffees, wines, liquors, mineral waters, special diets, laundry and ironing
• Optional hotel services
• Any other service not specified in the program, in the contract, or in the documentation delivered on signing the contract
• Porters, except where specified in the contract
Good to Know:
• Please note: departure is 30 minutes after stated start time
• Discounts: children 0-4 years old – free (with no seat occupancy in the bus – all expenses during tour will be at parents charge directly; 4-7 years old, sharing room with 2 adults (1 child only) – 25% discount. senior citizen from 65 years old – 5% discount
• 5% discount for 3rd person sharing twin if triple occupancy required
• Supplements: high season – July 1 to October 31