Segway the bike paths and seafront promenades of Barcelona on a 1-hour sightseeing tour, and discover traditional beaches, urban art, and the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter. Get a panoramic view of the coast from the terrace of the W Hotel.
Experience the beauty of Barcelona by Segway on a 1-hour sightseeing tour of the Old Port, seafront promenades and historic Gothic Quarter.
Following a short training session on the easy-to-operate, self-balancing vehicles, start by riding through the Gothic Quarter (Barri Gòtic), famous for its 4th-century Roman Wall and magnificent cathedral.
Glide down to the seafront to see the yachts and beaches of the Mediterranean coast. Enjoy a panoramic view from the ground floor terrace of the W Hotel, before riding past the beaches of Barceloneta.
Go to the Olympic harbor, before a ride through Parc de la Ciutadella to the Arc de Triomf, built as the main entrance to the 1888 Universal Exhibition. Learn how vast areas of La Ribera were demolished to create the city’s only green space for decades, before riding your Segway back to the meeting point.
• Segway training session
• Complimentary photo service
• Helmet rental
• Raincoat (in case of rain)
• Free bottle of mineral water
Good to Know:
• Please note that this tour only runs on sidewalks and bike trails. For maximum safety, you will not be required to Segway on the roads
• Please book your Segway tour in advance to guarantee your spot
• Groups tours can be up to 25 people, but for safety reasons and guests comfort, tours will be divided into sub-groups of 6 people per separate guide
• Children under 12 years old are not permitted to take part in this tour
• Groups of less than 11 people, and private tours require a minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation. For groups of 10 people or more, and corporate tours, a minimum of 48 hours notice is required for cancellations