Discover the marks of Modernism in Barcelona, the art style that transformed the city by architects such as Gaudi. On this 4-hour tour you will visit the modernist buildings and monuments in the city, including La Pedrera and the Sagrada Familia.
You will start the tour in the old town of Barcelona, visiting several modernist buildings and monuments near the famous Ramblas. After that you will take the underground to Passeig de Gràcia, where you will visit some of the most famous modernist houses in the city designed by Antoni Gaudí, including La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. Here you will discover some of the secret marks of the modernist style.
Continuing on, you will visit the old Gràcia village and afterwards, you’ll stop in front of the Hospital de Sant Pau and the unique Sagrada Familia Cathedral.
The tour ends with a delicious lunch based on typical Spanish products from the region of Extremadura.
• Private guide
• Underground and bus tickets
• Small group tour (8 people maximum)
• Delicious lunch based on typical Spanish products such “ibéricos” and a drink
What’s Not Included:
• Entry to the buildings
Good to Know:
• The tour will start at 9:30 and it will last for approximately.4.5 hours.
• Comfortable shoes are recommended.
• The tour might be cancelled because of the bad weather. In that case, we’ll suggest an alternative date.
• We will refund the whole cost of the tour if the client cancels at least 7 days before the tour date. We will refund half of the cost if it the tour is cancelled between 4 and 6 days before the tour date. There won’t be any refund if the cancellation is made three days before the tour date or less.