Skip the lines to the former residence of Antoni Gaudi on a 1-hour tour of his home from 1906 until late 1925. Get an intimate glimpse at the Catalan architect’s life and work, and see examples of his extraordinary vision among the gardens of Parc Güell.
Learn more about the life and work of the visionary Catalan architect, Antoni Gaudi with a skip-the-line ticket to the Casa Museu Gaudi in Parc Güell.
Explore the house where Gaudi spent the last days of his life, from 1906 to 1925 at your own pace. The museum preserves the memory of Gaudi’s revolutionary techniques through fine examples of furniture and other objects he designed. Crucial to forming an idea of how Gaudi worked, the museum also provides an insight into the craft production system of Catalonia during the Art Nouveau period.
Marvel at furniture designed for the Casa Calvet, Casa Batlló and crypt at Colònia Güell, and learn the chronology of the Parc Güell project, modeled on the garden cities of England.
• Skip-the-line entrance to the Casa Museu Gaudi
Good to Know:
• Your booking will be confirmed and you will receive the Gaudi House Museum ticket up to 3 days before your visit
• Please remember to print your Gaudi House Museum tickets or show them on your smartphone at the entrance. Please note your GetYourGuide pre-paid voucher will not be accepted
• As per Gaudi House Museum policy tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
• This skip-the-line entrance ticket includes a booking fee
• If the time slot you have chosen is not available, the supplier will book you into a new time slot within an hour of your original choice
• Please note that all pensioners with proper ID are considered seniors