Feel like a local on a 4-hour walking tour of Barcelona, and discover the city center sights in the Gothic quarter, El Raval, and Born districts. Perfect for first-time visitors and open-minded city explorers.
Explore Barcelona like a local on a 4-hour walking tour that is ideal for beginners who want a slightly different experience to normal city center tours. Your guide will get you closer to the city’s cultural and historical stories.
Starting from the central Plaza Catalunya, become a part of Roman history as you head into the heart of the Barrio Gotico. Wander down narrow, medieval streets to cross the famous Las Ramblas. Venture into the lesser known El Raval, climbing the rooftop of the Hotel Barcelo for panoramic city views.
Stop at La Boqueria, Barcelona’s largest food market, to taste local produce. Then, it’s back into the Gothic Quarter to explore more secrets of the Roman city. Continue to the nearby El Born to discover Barcelona’s artistic side at artisanal stores.
En route back to Plaza Catalunya, marvel at the Palau de la Musica, one of the city’s most extravagant Modernista buildings, designed by Lluís Domènech i Montaner at the start of the 20th century.
• Complimentary horchata drink
• Croissant tasting
• Public transport (if needed)
What’s Not Included:
• Food and refreshments (accept during tasting)
Good to Know:
• The tour is led in English
• Other languages are available; please ask the tour operator for more information
• Each tour is crafted by your local guide; thus, each tour will differ slightly
• Please contact the tour operator with any special requests
• Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes in advance