Learn about Spanish hams at a 3-hour tasting tour in Barcelona. Taste 6 different varieties of ham from the Spanish delicatessen, discover how the flavors are produced with the help of audio guides, and savor cured meats over a lunch in a magical setting.
Take a gourmet journey through the world of Iberian cured meats and hams, and discover the treasures of Spanish cuisine at a 3-hour deli tasting experience, with lunch, in central Barcelona.
Meet at a new gastronomic center dedicated to ham, and learn how the products are produced, from the raising and feeding of the pigs, to the ageing and curing of the meats. Discover how to appreciate the fine tastes, textures, and health-promoting qualities of 6 different jamón ibérico and their related produce.
Next, go to a nearby restaurant in a magical street, full of antique shops and art galleries. Enjoy a traditional lunch of cured Iberian meats and tapas, including acorn-fed ham, chorizo, and the world famous manchego cheese.
• Lunch of Iberian hams, chorizo, manchego cheese and cristal bread, served with a glass of wine, beer, sangria or a soft drink
• Audiovisiual guide to ham production
• Tasting of 6 different hams, with a glass of cava, beer or wine
• Multilingual audio guide during the tour and tasting
• Free WiFi at the meeting point
• All local taxes
What’s Not Included:
• Food and drinks not specified in “what’s included”
• Transportation to the meeting point
Good to Know:
• Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Wet weather gear is recommended in the event of rain. The tour takes place rain or shine
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except infants (aged 3 and under), where tours are free but no food and drink is provided but booking is required
• A celiac option is available for this tour. Please advise at time of booking if required. Unfortunately there is no vegetarian option available