From Barcino to Barcelona, follow this historic route to discover the former coastline of this amazing city. Go for a short swim, learn about the art of sailing and navigation, and end the evening with an optional meal or toast!
Before returning to the port, anchor in front of the Vela Hotel and, if the weather allows, take a dip in the water. If you like, end your evening with a cava toast while listening to relaxing music.
At the end of the day, you’ll surely be famished! Choose to book an amazing meal or appetizer on board to whet your appetite and appease your hungry belly.
• Sailboat rental
• Sailing with expert captain
• Initiation to sailboat cruising
• On-board selection of appetizers served on the deck before setting sail
• Water or soft drinks
• Open sea swim (if weather allows)
• Cleaning service
• Pick-up at the meeting point and check-in
• Port, surveillance, mooring and insurance services
• Fuel consumption
What’s Not Included:
• Snacks on board: Varied appetizers on your way back to the port with Spanish tapas such as montaditos, croquetas, bunuelos, Iberian sausages, soft drinks, wine, cava, beer, etc. (EUR 25 per person).
• Meal on board: Restaurant dinner on board. A waiter will bring you the menu to the sailboat (EUR 35 per person).
Good to Know:
What do I need to bring along?
• Comfortable, weather appropriate clothing (i.e. jacket, swimming suit, towel, etc.)
• Shoes with white rubber soles
• Your favorite music in USB