Learn to cook authentic Spanish food at a 4-hour cooking class in Barcelona. Visit one of the city’s popular markets in the Gràcia neighborhood. Then, prepare a Spanish meal following expert guidance. Sit down to a delicious meal at the end of the day.
Start by visiting one of the city’s most popular markets in the Gràcia neighborhood, and learn more about the ingredients. Wander the narrow streets of Gràcia, before seeing up-close how the locals like to shop for traditional produce. Purchase fresh products for the meal you will prepare.
Then, it’s time to roll up your sleeves in a comfortable cooking space to prepare a menu based on the Spanish traditions of tapas and paella. You will be provided with recipes and ingredients, along with all cooking utensils required to make your meal.
Once you’ve followed the chef step-by-step, and the food is ready to eat, sit back and relax. Enjoy the fruits of your labor, paired with a good Catalan wine.
• All ingredients and material to prepare your menu
• A bottle of wine
• Recipes of the dishes prepared
What’s Not Included:
• Any other food or ingredient not included on the menu
Good to Know:
• No items or equipment required. Please dress comfortably
• Please advise if you have preferences regarding what you would like to cook