Enjoy gourmet food and flamenco culture on a 4-hour, pre-dinner walking tour of Barcelona. Get an introduction to Catalan culture during a delicious tapas tasting, before unwinding with a drink and a spectacular flamenco show in an old palace.
Start at the new Tours, Tapas and Friends Gastronomic Center, created under the slow food philosophy of offering gourmet experiences to local foodies and travelers alike. Enjoy a tasting of 3 specially selected Spanish products, served with bread and a drink, before heading off on a leisurely walking tour.
Walk down the tree-lined La Rambla, Barcelona’s favorite promenade, pausing at La Boqueria food market, where an amazing array of fresh fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheeses, and much more is sold daily. Next, go to a restaurant serving a wide selection of local tapas, and enjoy 4 of the tasty plates with a glass of wine or beer as your guide provides insights into the flavors of Spanish cuisine.
End the night in a Gothic palace in one of Barcelona’s trendiest neighborhoods, and feel as if you have stepped back into the 17th century as you sip your drink in the bar, before the passionate music and dance of the flamenco show finale.
• Tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese, cured meats, and olive oil), served with bread and drinks
• Free WiFi at the meeting point
• 4 tapas (hot and cold) and 1 drink (water is treated as a drink)
• All local taxes
What’s Not Included:
• Food and drinks not specified in “what’s included”
• Transportation to the meeting point
Good to Know:
• Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Wet weather gear is recommended in the event of rain. The tour takes place rain or shine
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except infants (aged 3 and under), where tours are free but no food and drink is provided but booking is required
• A celiac option is available for this tour. Please advise at time of booking if required. Unfortunately there is no vegetarian option available
• This is a small group tour, with a maximum of 15 participants for a more personalized experience