A guided walking and tasting tour of select Barcelona chocolate shops, bakeries, and cafes. We’re Barcelona’s original chocolate walking tour, founded by Food Wine Tours.
Did you know that Barcelona has a chocolate tradition that started in 1772?
Spanish people are sweet lovers and this is why we have a great range of sweets, chocolates, pastries and desserts that we can have any time during the day, either with a cup of coffee or tea, a sweet wine or just by themselves.
Our informative and food connoisseur guide will lead you through this luscious and delicious walking tour that will leave no one indifferent.
Are you ready to taste the experience?
The tour starts in a monastic pastry and sweet shop where we will be told how it all began: the Monasteries.
Monks and nuns elaborated in the past homemade delicacies that have been brought to us nowadays. In Spain there are still several monasteries that keep elaborating these outstanding pieces of heaven that we will be able to taste paired with a small glass of a special wine used in the religious service.
Off we go to the Gothic Quarter, strolling along the narrow and magic streets where the chocolate guild was located a few centuries ago. Here we can feel the sweetest scents of the city and a special blend of aromas will make you to crave for chocolate and delicious goodies.
Your wish is granted!
We will need to keep walking after our second fault… and two more stops and exquisite explanations are still waiting ahead.
• 5 stops with more than 10 tastings including chocolate, sweets, and drinks
• Free WiFi at the meeting point
• All local taxes
What’s Not Included:
• Water and other tastings or drinks not specified
• Transportation to meeting point and from ending point
Good to Know:
• The duration of the tour is 2.5 to 3 hours.
• Please contact the tour operator directly within 7 days before the start of the tour, if you would like to make changes.
• Cancellations non-refundable if made with less than 24 hours notice.