Discover the turquoise waters, hidden coves, and castles of the Costa Brava on an 8-hour coastal tour from Barcelona. Go to the resort town of Tossa de Mar, cruise by catamaran to Lloret de Mar, and the enjoy typical seafood cuisine of Catalonia.
You will depart Barcelona for the popular resort town of Tossa de Mar and stroll through the fortified town to see the castle, built between the 12th and 14th centuries.
After a couple of hours wandering the timeless alleys, climb aboard a catamaran to sail past the towering cliffs of Macizo de Cadiretas. Discover the idyllic coves between Tossa and Lloret along the way. Upon arrival at Lloret de Mar, enjoy a delicious local lunch. Then, set off for the Botanic Gardens of Santa Clotilde and admire the astonishing views from the top of the hill.
After some rest and relaxation you will return to Barcelona and be dropped off at approximately 16:30.
• Transportation by coach
• Guide (English, French, Spanish, and Catalan-speaking)
• Pick-up and drop-off at hotel
• Typical Catalan lunch
• Entrance to the Gardens of Santa Clotilde
• Catamaran fees
What’s Not Included:
• Food and drinks not stated as included
• Personal insurance
Good to Know:
• Although the tour is not particularly challenging, comfortable shoes are advised
• Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to departure are charged in full. For cancellations of between 3 and 7 days prior to departure, a 50% fee applies. For cancellations of more than 8 days prior to tour departure, a 3.5% admin fee will be charged