Float high above the Catalan countryside on a 2-hour balloon flight and see beautiful valleys and emerald forests, such as the pre-Pyrenees or the Montserrat Mountain. End with a traditional Champagne toast and a brunch of surprising treats.
The adventure starts at dawn with a pick-up and transfer by 4WD vehicle to the designated take off site. As this is weather dependent, details will be provided closer to the date of your tour. Upon arrival, you are free to join in and help the balloon team prepare and inflate the hot air balloon.
Once inflated, float serenely into the sky for a 2 hour flight carried by the wind. The exact flight route is kept a secret until the last moment, and is dependent on the vagaries of the weather. But typical sights include the stunning landscape of the Lluçanès Valley, the surroundings of Manresa, or the organic forms of Montserrat Mountain, topped by its fabled monastery and basilica.
Float over the Sierra del Cadí, or see Berga city in the pre-Pyrenees. Admire the lush landscape of the Bages area or Montseny Natural Park, and much more. Once your 2 hours of flight time is up, your pilot will glide you gently back to earth for the traditional post flight Champagne toast, and a surprising special brunch.
• Balloon briefing
• International ballooning team that speaks English, Spanish and French
• Preparation and inflation of the balloon
• Private hot air balloon flight of approximately 2-hours
• Champagne toast
• Soft drinks and water
• Picnic brunch after the flight
• Flight certificate signed by the pilot
What’s Not Included:
• Tour guide (you will be accompanied by an international ballooning team during the flight)
• Transportation from and to your Barcelona hotel (can be booked in addition as an add-on)
• Coffee and breakfast before flight
Good to Know:
• Please note: this activity is not recommended for pregnant women
• Minimum number of participants is 2 and minimum age requirement is 6 years old. There is no maximum age limit
• The balloon ride is about 2 hours. The rest of the tour time is for the transfer, meals and preparation
• The balloon flights operate in the morning only, just after dawn. The activity starts at 08:00 (07:00 in the summer) and ends at 12:00 (11:00 in summer)
• There is no weight restriction, but please advise if your weight is more than 220 pounds (100 kilograms)
• Wear comfortable footwear, such as something you would wear for a walk in the country
• There is no seating in the basket. You will be standing throughout the flight
• Exact take off site is set up according to the weather forecast
• This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund