Admire the whimsical décor of Gaudí’s Casa Batlló on Passeig de Gracia in Barcelona with a skip-the-line entrance ticket and audio guide. See one of the jewels of the Modernisme architecture movement, including the mezzanine and main staircase.
Skip the line with your entrance ticket and use the complimentary audio guide (available in 10 languages) to explore Casa Batlló. Learn about Gaudí’s extravagant approach to architecture, art and design, and discover surprising details in every nook and cranny.
Beyond the flamboyant façade, find rooms that demonstrate Gaudí’s unique creativity, as well as work by other Modernisme artists of the time. Learn about the Casa Batlló’s original use of light and color, and discover the organic and allegorical uses of wood, glass, stone, and ceramics that make it one of the most emblematic of the Modernisme buildings.
• Skip-the-line admission ticket to Casa Batlló
• Audio guide, avilable in 10 languages (only if you book this option)
Good to Know:
• Casa Batlló has facilities for the visually and hearing impaired, and is wheelchair accessible (lift to the attic)
• Last admission is at 20:00. On days where there is a special event, Casa Batlló closes at 14:00
• The audio guide is available in Catalan, Spanish, French, English, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Portuguese